Yachad Course Catalog
Rooted within a JEWISH FRAMEWORK, Yachad makes learning personal, relevant, and applicable. Programming is offered within Yachad’s Five Pathways:
- Israel: What is my connection to Israel – the land, history, people, culture, music, politics, dance, and religions?
- Peoplehood: How am I connected to “Am Yisrael” the People of Israel?
- Past, Present & Future: How will the history of the Jewish people help me navigate the present and prepare for the future?
- Connectedness: What does it mean to be spiritually connected? What touches my soul, grounds me, and makes me sense the Divine?
- Tikkun Olam: What will I do to be a responsible citizen in the world?
Yachad offer more than 25 diverse courses each term. Take a look at our catalogs below to learn more.
Please contact the Yachad office for updated course information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-491-0720.
|CLICK LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:|