Welcome to Prep U – a unique-to-Yachad program geared to prepare teens for college Jewish life.
Prep U is an example of how we listen and value feedback from our families. With their input, we create new ways to further engage our Jewish teens.
There are three components to Prep U:
- 11-12th Grade Seminar: Helping teens prepare for college Jewish life:
- Programming includes visiting Jewish college life, understanding Jewish organizations on campus, Israel education & advocacy, diversity training, volunteer opportunities, safety and security, etc.
- Parent/Guardian & Teen Programming:
- Topics could include: Israel education & advocacy, financial aid, best college campus for Jewish students, college recruiters from popular colleges, demystifying the application process, Jewish reality check on campus, etc.
- Helping teens prepare for the process of applying to college.
- Programming includes resume building, application assistance, essay preparation, analyzing colleges from a Jewish perspective, ACT/SAT prep, etc.
Participate in one or all three components! See more information below.
Prep U Programming
Parents/Guardians and Teen Programming